Is Your Website Helping Your Business?
Consumers today expect to be able to find a website for every business. At a minimum, your website provides basic details such as contact information, hours and products or services. More importantly, it creates a sense of legitimacy and permanence that builds trust which in turn increases your chances of gaining new customers. Finally, an effective website will establish a solid foundation for getting your business found on the web through Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
I design websites for small businesses that want to portray a professional image on the internet without spending a fortune. Whether you are looking to create your first website for a new business or replace an outdated site, I can create a website that will help you attract more customers and increase your visibility on the web.
Website Launch Support
Launching a new website can be both exciting and daunting at the same time. Managing a successful launch requires knowledge of graphic design, content management systems, web hosting, and SEO best-practices. If you are working with a graphic designer that is not experienced with updating DNS or Search Engine Optimization then you could be risking damage to your online presence when your new site launches. Small mistakes can inadvertently take down your business email or wipe out years of hard-earned rankings that you have built up with Google.
I can coordinate with your web designer to make sure that the correct steps are covered including:
- Ensuring there is no impact on existing email services
- Backing up your existing site for later reference as needed
- Reviewing your new site for potential issues before launch
- Creating 301 redirects for URLs that are changing
- Correctly tagging and structuring your new site including page titles, meta descriptions and images
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Configuring Google Search Console, submitting site maps and requesting that the site is re-indexed
- Monitoring the new site to make sure everything is working correctly and it is showing up in search engines